School Psychologist - School
School Psychologist / Psychologist - Schools
Your New Adventure:
Are you a School Psychologist passionate about working with children and inspired by making a difference? Do you enjoy building therapy into play and working with a collaborative team of therapists, special educators as well as with family members? Then consider a career with Preferred Healthcare Staffing!
Preferred HealthcareStaffing is one of the top-ranked staffing firms in the nation and a leading provider of children's therapy services. We are currently seeking a School Psychologist to join a dynamic team of professionals in a school district located in the beautiful Oakland, CA area. The district is looking for a gifted School Psychologist to join their dynamic team for the 2020-2021 school year, with the possibility of contract renewal the following year.
Being hired as a Preferred Healthcare Staffing School Psychologist means you are best in class, enthusiastic and professional. Our School Psychologist’s apply expertise in mental health, learning, and behavior, to help children and youth succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
For more information about this position, call 858-810-8622 or send a resume copy to Chase@preferredregistry.com!
• Psychological evaluation, in which Psychologists employ those instruments for which they are exclusively trained.
• Primary facilitator of special education evaluations and reevaluations.
• Facilitation of decisions around program needs for special services students transferring into the district.
• Consultation with district staff, patrons and other professionals around psycho-educational issues impacting all students.
• Consultation regarding placement decisions for special needs students.
• Compilation of supporting evaluation paperwork, as related to evaluation data by the School Psychologist.
• Facilitation of transportation arrangements as appropriate for students transferring into the district with previous special education concerns.
• Share District Representative role with other professionals.
• Master’s degree
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Initial or Continuing Certification in School Psychology.
• Training and experience in the administration of cognitive, academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation instruments.
• Training and experience in the interpretation of cognitive, academic, adjustment, and adaptive evaluation results.
• Successful experience leading building-based problem solving and evaluation teams.
About Preferred: We believe that people are at the heart of what we do. When you are in a field that focuses on providing care to children, the quality and compassion of the people providing that care is of utmost importance. That's why we are proud to have a nationwide network of amazing school-based therapists providing the best care available. As our Preferred Family Circle grows, so does our satisfaction in knowing that we are making a difference in children’s lives across the nation.
What We Offer:
• Signing Bonus Up to $3,000
• Equipment Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• School Breaks
• Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with Matching
• Housing, Meals and Incidentals Allowance for Travelers
• Relocation Assistance
• License Reimbursement
• Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage
• Competitive Pay Package
• Retirement Planning and Savings Options
• Continuing Education Reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.