Physical Therapist (PT) - Acute Care
|LOCATION:||San Francisco, California|
Physical Therapist – Acute Care / Inpatient
Acute care facility in San Francisco, CA is looking for a Physical Therapist to join their team for a travel assignment starting ASAP. Great compensation package being offered.
For more information contact Peyton by email at Peyton@Preferredregistry.com, by phone at 858-429-7990 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today!
• Current State License
• Current CPR/BLS
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as a Physical Therapist
• Frequently move/lift between 50-100 pounds.
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.