When retirement starts knocking on the door, people begin reflecting on their lives. We often hear that people regret working too much and not taking time to travel. Lucky for travel therapists, they’ll never have that regret. The biggest advantage of this occupation is the ability to work and travel at the same time.
Travel is food for the soul. Travel lets you find your self-confidence by managing unexpected situations which makes individuals more adaptable. Not to mention that travel promotes new friendships, gives you some ‘you’ time and broadens your life experiences.
Below are the top 12 destinations to work and travel in the United States, per point-of-interest:
- New York City – Statue of Liberty, skyscrapers and culture
- Las Vegas – The Strip, casinos and gourmet dining
- Los Angeles – Hollywood, Venice Beach and the Lakers
- San Francisco – Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars and fog
- Orlando – Walt Disney World and Universal Studios
- Chicago – Willis Tower, the Cubs and deep-dish pizza
- Miami – South Beach, art deco and Little Havana
- Washington D.C – U.S capital and home to the Smithsonian
- Maui – Haleakala Volcano and beaches
- Boston – Freedom Trail, Red Sox and clam chowder
- Seattle – Space Needle, Starbucks and Puget Sound
- San Diego – Beaches, U.S Navy and the San Diego Zoo
If you are also interested in traveling the beautiful United States and working at your dream job, don’t miss out on our travel jobs to find your perfect destination and setting. We offer numerous travel therapy jobs in a variety of settings.